|Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta
When originally completed in 1992, the building was known as the GLG Grand (for Swedish developer, G. Lars Gullstedt). Before being acquired by the Four Seasons, it was known as the Occidental Grand for a period of time.
The building's design is neoclassical with a facade of rose and pink granite. The building's interior is decorated in yellow, gold, and cinnamon colors, and the main lobby features a Baccarat chandelier.
In this photo, the Four Seasons is center, flanked by the Promenade II (left) and the 1180 Peachtree (right).
ATLANTApix of the tourATLANTA blog features a "photo-of-the-day" of Atlanta. Come back tomorrow for a new one!